- April 23-24 ZONE 5 SHOW
Iowa Equestrian Center, Cedar Rapids, Iowa. APPROVED FOR WPHC POINTS ONLY. Does not count toward judge’s requirement for year-end awards.
Judges: David Denniston, Kevin Hood, Lisa Ligon, Chris Thompson
- May 21-22 SPRING FLING
Jefferson County Fairgrounds, Jefferson, WI.
Judges: Josh Tjosaas, Tim Crowley (Saturday); Gigi Bailey, Alisa Proefrock (Sunday).
- June 26 WPHC ALL BREED OPEN SHOW
Bounds Showtime Arena. Not for WPHC year-end awards. Judge: Nell Tekampe
- July 23-24 BORDER BLUFF BASH
STALLS, BEDDING & CAMPING RESERVATIONS
Joint Paint -O-Rama with Minnesota Paint Horse Club. THIS SHOW COUNTS FOR POINTS AND JUDGES REQUIREMENTS FOR YEAR END AWARDS. Minnesota Equestrian Center, 24621 Gilmore Valley Road, Winona, MN. Judges: Patty Campbell, Dave Denniston, Pat Smith, Sue Stafford Stalls: $75/stall; Bedding: $8/bag of bedding (minimum 2 bags of bedding required per stall). NO OUTSIDE BEDDING ALLOWED. Camping: $75 per camping site. All stall, bedding & camping reservations must be made via the posted form; no email, call or text reservations. Cindy McGinnis (608) 279-3848. Managers: Sarah Durrance (920)723-7009 Scott Boe (612) 380-5790
- August 20-21 FALL SPECTACULAR
STALL, BEDDING & CAMPING RESERVATIONS
- Jefferson County Fairgrounds, 503 Jackson Street, Jefferson, WI. Judges: Tom Crowley, Nell Tekampe (Saturday); Brendan Brown, Kim Garrett (Sunday). Stalls $65; Bedding $8.50/bag; Camping $30/night no electric, $35/night with electric. Stalls/Camping Info: Julie Aldrich (262) 210-6692 (All stall, bedding and camping reservations must be made via the posted form; no email, call or text reservations.) Jump out fee (no stall) $15/day. Manager: Kevin Smith (262) 951-5285
- September 17-18 MIDWEST REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
STALL & CAMPING FORM
Iowa Equestrian Center, Cedar Rapids, Iowa; approved for WPHC points and number of judges for yearend awards
Current negative Coggins required on all horses
Pre-entries are encouraged. All entries received by 5 pm the Wednesday before the show will get a $5 credit toward the office fees for the weekend.
Be sure to include a copy of your registration papers, APHA membership card(s) for both owner and all exhibitors, and current coggins report with your entry forms.
Credit will not apply unless all documents are included.
OTHER SHOW OPPORTUNITIES IN ZONE 5
- April 1-2 Missouri PHC SPRING THAW Paint and All Breed POR, Lake St.
- April 9-10 Iowa Paint Horse Club EARLY BIRD SHOW in Cedar Rapids. 2 judges each day
- April 15-17 Illinois Paint Horse Club SPRING FLING POR at Gordyville
- April 23-24 ZONE 5 SHOW, Cedar Rapids, IA. Approved for WPHC points only. (Does not count toward number of judges)
- April 30-May 1 IPHA/MPHC PAINT PARTNERS POR, at Gordyville
- May 14-15 Minnesota Paint Horse Club POR, Winona
- May 21 DOUBLE YOUR FUN, show sponsored by Rebel Riders Club, Clinton IL. 1 day, 1 judge
- May 28-30 Iowa MEMORIAL DAY CLASSIC POR, Cedar Rapids
- June 4-5 TRI-STATE POR, MO/NE/KS, Lincoln, Nebraska
- June 11-12 ROBERT BOE MEMORIAL SHOW Minnesota Paint Horse Club, Cannon Falls. 2 judges each day
- June 18-19 MNSPHC GRAND PAINT CLASSIC Minnesota North Star Club POR, Hinckley
- July 9-10 MNSPHC BLAST OF COLOR Minnesota North Star Club, Hinckley. 2 judges each day
- July 30-31 IPHA HERITAGE CLASSIC, Gordyville. 2 judges each day
- August 6-7 MNSPHC SUMMER SPLASH Minnesota North Star Futurity POR, Hinckley
- August 13-14 IPHA DOG DAYS OF SUMMER, Woodstock. 2 judges each day
- August 20 A DAY IN THE SUN, show sponsored by Rebel Riders Club, Clinton IL. 1 day, 1 judge
- Sept 2-4 IPHA FALL BREEDERS FUTURITY & POR, Gordyville
- Sept 10-11 FALL BASH, MPHA, Cannon Falls. 2 judges each day
- Oct 1-2 IPHA/MPHA PARTNER POR, Gordyville