Cheddar Classic POR - April 11th - 12th, 2015
The “Cheddar Classic” is well underway. We’ve been working hard to bring you a great 1st show of the year. The exciting new location is huge and there is plenty of room for everyone!
Held in the New Holland Pavilion 1, all accommodations are heated under one roof.
We hope this IMPORTANT INFORMATION will help everything go as smoothly as possible.
First, all of your forms are ready for you on the website. Go to the Shows tab or Club Forms tab to download everything you’ll need to prepare ahead of time.
- Cheddar Classic Entry forms
- Cheddar Classic Stall reservations
- Cheddar Classic Shavings requests
- Alliant Energy Center Camping reservations
- Cheddar Classic Class lists for both days
- Cheddar Classic Free Parking Pass!
All horse show people get free parking, but you MUST have a Parking Pass on your dash each time you enter at the gate. There is another paid parking event going on the same weekend. The WPHC will not be responsible for refunding parking charges.
If you forget the Parking Pass, be sure to tell the gate that you are with the Horse Show and we
will provide you with a dash pass.
- Horse Wash Stalls - At this time, the wash stalls are not equipped with hot water. We felt it was best to give all of you a heads up so that if you would like to either bring your portable hot water units (propane tanks can only be used outside of the building) or bathe your horses prior to leaving home, you have these options ahead of time.
- Circuit Champion Awards, Sponsor donations and much more.
- Exhibitors Party Saturday night! You’re all invited and it will be held in the front of the Pavilion in the banquet room.
- Shopping Vendors - bring your wish lists!
Membership in the WPHC qualifies you to compete for over 120 year-end awards, from trophies to belt buckles, qualifies you for both national and state points, and makes you a part of a club that likes to horse around! There is also a Spring picnic, Fall trail ride, the annual awards banquet and other activities planned throughout the year. Your membership also includes a quarterly newsletter and of course, a copy of the Wisconsin Paint Horse Directory! The Wisconsin Paint Horse Directory has a listing of all the members for your convenience. Remember, exhibitors and owners must all be WPHC members for points to count from the very first approved show in April.
Need to see the Membership List? It's in your User Menu on the left. Don't see the User Menu? Then either you haven't signed in or you haven't Registered on the site yet! Click on the Create an Account link on either the Home Page or the Login Page. It's easy. It's FREE!
Click on the button below for the forms.
Download a Membership Form
View the WPHC By-laws
Wisconsin Paint Horse Club
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)